The Fox River Public Library District is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Public Relations and Outreach Department. The successful candidate will thrive on deadlines, both recurring and special projects, consistent branding, and attention to detail. Must have a clean, professional design aesthetic and be able to communicate lots of information with clear and easy to read design.
As a Graphic Designer you'll:
• Provide original art and graphic design services for all departments and branch locations.
• Produce attractive, consistent print and digital communications materials including newsletter, flyers, posters, website, social media graphics, bookmarks, brochures, banners, promotional items, and various special projects to support FRVPLD programs, resources, services and outreach efforts.
• Determine specifications, design needs and layout requirements for design requests.
• Maintain brand identity in all library marketing materials.
Educational requirement: Associate's degree in graphic design or related are preferred. One year experience in graphic design.
Current benefits include:
- Health, dental, life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, personal, holidays off
- IMRF defined-benefit pension