The Des Plaines Public Library is looking for an experienced and collaborative tech specialist to manage the library's web presence, including using Sharepoint to create a new library intranet. You will maintain and expand DPPL's website, mobile app, and other public-facing, web-based software using a variety of CMS and web development tools. You will also monitor, troubleshoot, analyze, and interpret web traffic to ensure a user experience aligned with the library's strategic goals. Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential.
- Bachelor's Degree in web design, development, or a closely related field.
- Two year's work experience designing and managing websites of over 100 pages.
- Illinois driver's license.
- Be available to work evenings and weekends.
Full job description
This job is open until filled
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover letter and resumé attached as a single file.
The Des Plaines Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
Use the following site to submit your application: