Do you love libraries and helping people with technology? Do you get excited at the thought of showing people what they can do with technology and how it can make their lives easier? We are currently looking for a Computer Assistant to work at our Santori location.
In this role you will:
- Help customers with basic technology issues including computers, printers and copiers
- Perform basic troubleshooting for customers and staff
- Assist customers with techniques using the internet, databases and software
- Assist customers with the Makerspace technology
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year computer support experience
- One year experience working with the public
- Ability to work at other locations, as required
- Spanish language skills are desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of our application can be found at http://www.aurorapubliclibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/Application-for-employment-2016-09.pdf