Passionate about library services to children and their caregivers? Tech savvy? Creative problem solver? Change agent? Able to implement best practices on a budget? Enjoy coaching/mentoring staff?
Become a part of the Fox River Valley Public Library District's leadership team and help deliver the library services of the future to our large, culturally diverse service area.
Essential functions of the job include:
- Coordinating Children's programs throughout the District
- Hiring, training, and developing staff
- Supervising collection development
- Outreach to our diverse community
Minimum Qualifications: MLIS from an ALA accredited school. Minimum 3 years public library experience in a professional position, and some prior supervisory experience.
Current benefits include:
- Four weeks of vacation time, twelve sick days, three personal days, annually
- Holidays in accordance with our annual paid holiday schedule
- Health, dental, life insurance
- IMRF defined-benefit pension
Send your resume, cover letter, and completed application via e-mail to HR@frvpld.info. All application documents must be submitted electronically. Documents submitted in person or via US mail will not be considered.