Do you enjoy working with the public? We're seeking a proactive, collaborative team player to join us! It's an exciting time at Geneva Public Library as we build a new facility that will open in late 2019.
Under the general supervision of the Assistant Customer Services Manager, we are looking to hire an enthusiastic, engaged, and energetic person. The successful candidate will be someone possessing a passion for customer service and who enjoys working with our community. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who participates in material handling activities throughout the library, ensures library materials are available in their correct location, ready to be picked up and attractively displayed.
- Age 16 or older
- 1 year of experience working with the public
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 20 pounds
- Must be able to read small print accurately
- Must be able to push or pull a cart loaded with library materials