The McHenry Public Library District is seeking an individual with excellent communication and customer service skills to join our Circulation department team. This position provides assistance to our patrons by assisting at the circulation desk and issuing library cards. The position performs a variety of tasks which includes: assisting patrons, answering our switchboard, and assisting with shelving or pulling library material. This position will be scheduled for mostly evening hours and weekend hours (2 weekend per month).
- High School diploma (college coursework, preferred)
- Previous customer service experience required
- Library experience a plus
- Bilingual skills a plus
Salary and benefits:
- The salary range for this position is approx. $9.00-11.00 per hour.
- Paid time off and retirement savings is included in the benefits provided.
If interested, please submit a resume to email@example.com for consideration.