Are you friendly, curious, and service-oriented? Interested in pop culture and children's literature? Join us at the friendliest library in Illinois! The Fremont Public Library is located in Mundelein and serves 37,500 people in the Fremont Library District. Our Youth Services team brings innovative library services to our patrons every day.
In this position, you will:
- Provide reference and reader's advisory service for patrons of all ages at the Youth Services desk
- Select and manage collections for ages birth - grade 8
- Participate in passive programming and other library functions as needed
Successful candidates will have:
- A completed LTA or other Associate's degree or higher
- Experience working with children
- Experience in a customer-focused environment
- An approachable, friendly attitude even in a busy environment
- Enthusiasm for the purpose and promise of the public library
Email cover letter and resume to:
Youth Services Manager, Fremont Public Library
No phone calls, please.