RAILS-supported Shared Catalogs
Local Library System Automation Program (LLSAP) is a term used statewide and rooted in historical relationships between the regional library systems and consortia, and it is defined in 23 Ill. Adm. Code 3030 "an integrated library system open to membership by full library system members of all types developed by or receiving financial or in kind support from a library system."
We currently provide all six LLSAP shared-catalog consortia in the RAILS service area with a mix of financial support and in-kind services. These consortia are funded by participating members and through the system annual area and per capita grant from the Illinois State Library, a division of the Office of the Secretary of State. Libraries seeking to join any LLSAP are eligible to apply for a RAILS Catalog Membership Grant when available.
For technical and training documents, forms, and other support for the CCS, Pinnacle, PrairieCat, RRLC, RSA, or SWAN consortium, visit the website listed under your catalog's name below.
CCS (Cooperative Computer Services)
CCS Help Desk
Pinnacle Library Cooperative
- Pinnacle Website
- Pinnacle Catalog
- Contact Matt Hammermeister, 815-552-4277, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PrairieCat Website
- PrairieCat Catalog
- Contact Carolyn Coulter, 877-542-7257, email@example.com
PrairieCat Help Desk
- 877.542.7257, select 7; or HelpMeNow@prairiecat.info; or https://support.prairiecat.info/otrs/customer.pl
RRLC (Rock River Library Cooperative)
RSA Help Desk
- RSA Help TOLL FREE: 866.940.4083; or firstname.lastname@example.org
- RSA Support (Local Call): 309.740.3805
- RSA Support (Evenings and Weekends): 309.369.6422
SWAN Help Desk
Other Shared Catalogs