To support the efforts of networking groups throughout our service area, RAILS is offering a limited number of grants to fund continuing education events. CE events must be made available to RAILS members and be of interest to a wide range of library staff.
Those groups interested in applying should review the conditions described below to ensure eligibility. Please note priority will be given to networking groups that have not received a grant in the past 12 months.
For Fiscal Year 2017, there will be six award periods. The application deadline dates are:
- Award Period 1: July 29, 2016
- Award Period 2: September 30, 2016
- Award Period 3: November 30, 2016
- Award Period 4: January 27, 2017
- Award Period 5: March 31, 2017
- Award Period 6: May 31, 2017
If you have questions about this grant offering, contact Joe Filapek, RAILS Consulting and Continuing Education Manager, at 630.734.5132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The grant application is available as either a downloadable PDF, or as an online webform (login required to apply online).
- - Save to your computer and work with your saved copy of the form!