Mark your calendars for the 5th annual Great Lakes Resource Sharing Conference: Charting Our Course Together (GLRSC) on June 7-8, 2018 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Perrysburg, OH, featuring a keynote presentation by George Needham, Director of the Delaware County District Library.
This conference is an opportunity for individuals working in resource sharing to trade information and network with other colleagues. Watch for updates on the conference website at http://glrsc.org. Connect with GLRSC on Facebook and Twitter.
Do you have a new idea or success story to share? We are accepting Lightning Talk proposals through April 6, 2018 on any of the following topic areas:
- Resource Sharing Best Practices
- Reciprocal Borrowing
- Marketing Services
- Shared Staffing and Training
- Electronic Resources and Resource Sharing
- Shared Discovery Layers
- Workflow Improvements
- Cooperative Collection Development
- Resource Sharing in Next Gen Systems
- Consortial or Group Purchasing
- Shared Print Projects
- Purchase on Demand
- Open Educational Resources
- Delivery Solutions
- Cross-Departmental Collaboration
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
Proposed presentations should be 15 minutes in length including time for questions. Lightning Talk proposals can be submitted via the online submission form.
Each proposal should include a title, description, and abstract. Lightning Talk proposals will be reviewed by the program committee, with selected presenters notified by April 13, 2018.