Search Engine Optimization for Libraries
Presented by Shari Thurow, Founder and SEO Director, Omni Marketing Interactive
Part 3: SEO and Accessibility: How to Create Search-Engine Friendly Information Architecture & Navigation Systems
Information architecture and supporting navigation have a direct impact on search engine visibility. Learn navigation and online-curation best practices.
- Information architecture: how to organize content
- Curating online library collections
- The scent of information
- 5 types of navigation systems
- Synergy between navigation and search
- How to ensure that search engines have access to desirable content
- Diagnosing SEO accessibility issues
This webinar was held on July 14, 2016 and is approximately 60 minutes in length.