RAILS is pleased to partner with the Management Association to offer discounted membership rates for public libraries with an annual operating budget under $1,000,000*. Five separate pricing tiers are available to public libraries who qualify:
- Annual Operating Budget Under $50,000: $50 membership fee
- Annual Operating Budget $50,001 to $100,000: $125 membership fee
- Annual Operating Budget $100,001 to $250,000: $200 membership fee
- Annual Operating Budget $250,001 to $500,000: $275 membership fee
- Annual Operating Budget $500,001 to $1,000,000: $350 membership fee
After you submit the membership application below, your library will be invoiced by RAILS for the amount indicated. Membership in the Management Association will run through June 30, 2019. Libraries joining after July 1 but before November 1 will be invoiced a prorated amount. Your library must join before November 1 to receive the discount.
*Based on 2017 IPLAR data.
Your application form will be shared with the Management Association, and a representative will contact you to arrange an initial consultation.
Libraries that don't qualify for a discount may contact the association membership; see their website at http://www.hrsource.org/about-us/become-a-member.aspx
If you have questions, contact Joe Filapek at email@example.com.