We are partnering with People-Connect Institute (PCI) Webinars to provide access to live and archived webinars at no cost for RAILS members. Topics include library services, leadership and management, skills development, and technology. New topics are added frequently.
Visit PCI Webinars website to browse the complete catalog:
- Upcoming live webinars: http://pciwebinars.com/live-webinars/
- Archived webinars: http://pciwebinars.com/learning-library/
How to request access
To request access to a webinar, please complete the form below.
- Live and archived webinars from PCI Webinars are only available to staff working in RAILS member libraries.
- Access is granted upon request by completing the form below. Please allow two business days for RAILS staff to respond with instructions on how to access the webinar.
- If you are requesting a seat in a live webinar, please register at least 10 days in advance. Requests for live webinars that are coming up within 10 days will be deferred until the archived version is available.
- Each library is limited to a total of four live or archived webinars per year. Group viewing of a webinar is encouraged.