Conflict is a given in any group setting, from families to clubs to your workplace. As middle managers, we face workplace conflicts within our departments, between departments and with administration. This session will start with a panel discussion and then open to group discussion to share strategies to help you resolve issues, soothe hurt feelings and strengthen your team.
- Jill Boreham, Human Resources Manager, Fountaindale Public Library District
- Ellen Kaiser, Patron (Circulation) Services Manager, Deerfield Public Library
- Kristi Miller, Youth Services Manager, Geneva Public Library District
- Nicole Wilhelms, Adult & Teen Services Manager, Downers Grove Public Library
Please note that there is a registration fee which includes lunch:
- Members $30.00; Non-members $40.00.
- Lunch choice: Smoked Turkey, Asiago Beef or Mediterranean Veggie.
- Any special dietary request, please notify as soon as possible and indicate on the registration form.
Please send the registration form (link to be added) and a check payable to LACONI, Inc.:
- Calumet City Public Library, Attn: Keisha Hester, LACONI MMS Treasurer, 660 Manistee Ave, Calumet City, IL 60409.
- To register additional attendees from your library, please complete as many copies of this form as needed.
- Find more information at http://laconi.net/event/middle-managers-spring-1-program/
- 9:30 – 10:00 – Sign-in and Breakfast
- 10:00 – 12:00 – Presentation
- 12:00 – 1:00 – Lunch and Tour
- 1:00 – 3:00 – Presentation
- 3:00 – 3:30 – Section Business Meeting