February 14 is #LibraryLoversDay, and it is the first anniversary of the launch of our Elders of the Internet video, featuring Nick Offerman. Just a few weeks after launch, the world got a bit sidetracked with the novel coronavirus, so we are relaunching the video with a new media kit to assist you in answering the often-asked question, "Why do people need libraries in the age of Google?"
The media kit includes:
- A list of 25 ways you can promote Elders of the Internet
- Links to the Elders of the Internet video (three versions)
- Sample social media posts
- Sample copy for your print or e-newsletters
- Talking points about why libraries are needed in the internet age
- And more!
We'd love to hear how you are sharing/using the video and any patron comments you may hear. If you have more ideas for promoting the video, or for tackling the "why libraries/when Google?" question, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.