Find More Illinois connects Illinois library catalogs to make resource sharing easier. Anyone can search multiple catalogs at once. Patrons and staff of participating libraries can log in to place and manage interlibrary loan requests.
Find out more about the program and how your library can participate. Our late summer and fall presentations will each include a demonstration of the newest version of SHAREit (the software that powers Find More Illinois) and information on how to join, reduced costs for FY 2020, and assistance RAILS is offering to early adopters.
- Monday, August 26 (10–11 a.m.); webinar
- Wednesday, September 11 (10 a.m.–noon); in-person presentation at RAILS East Peoria
- Thursday, September 19 (1:30–2:30 p.m.); webinar
- Wednesday, October 2 (1–3 p.m.); in-person presentation at RAILS Burr Ridge
- Monday, October 14 (1:30–2:30 p.m.); webinar
- Wednesday, November 6 (1:30–2:30 p.m.); webinar
See L2 for details and registration. Webinars will be recorded.