We regularly visit our members to review RAILS programs/services and answer questions about the system. An in-person visit includes a discussion of the following system topics:
- Continuing education
- Deals & discounts
- Delivery services & interlibrary loan
- Networking & connections
- Support for e-books and e-content
What to expect
Interested in requesting a site visit? Here are a few things to know:
- Meetings last between 60-90 minutes.
- RAILS staff will confirm the visit 48-72 hours in advance.
- A summary email will also be sent 24-48 hours after the visit.
- The library may choose to provide a tour.
RAILS staff can also speak at staff or networking group meetings.
In-person site visits are typically scheduled 4-6 weeks in advance. We also offer online site visits for libraries who may want to connect more quickly. Learn more about online visits.