The Children's Services Associate provides reference and Readers' Advisory services to Library customers. Assists Library customers in the use of digital and print resources, plans and conducts programs, assists librarians with collection management, and provide support services to the Children's Services department.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 2 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (Pension Plan)
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions