The Seneca Public Library District is seeking a detail oriented Library Page responsible for sorting and shelving library materials. The position also assists library staff in other support tasks. The ideal coverage for this position will be Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 6:00 pm-8:00 pm and Fridays 4:00 pm-6:00 pm. Working fewer days is an option.
• Sort, shelve, and retrieve library materials.
• Organize shelves to make sure that materials are in the correct order.
• Provide simple directional information to patrons and refer other questions to appropriate staff.
• Assist with processing of library materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Familiarity with Dewey Decimal system.
• Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others.
• High school student or high school diploma.
To apply, submit a job application, cover letter, resume, and a list of three references. You can email, fax, mail, or bring your application documents to the library.