Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career and apply your experience in a very creative environment? Do you have an exceptional customer focus that likes the challenge of supporting a dynamic client base? SWAN is a group of 100 libraries that share resources to give patrons access to more books, media, downloads, and research databases via a consortium of local libraries. We are seeking an experienced team leader for our IT & System Support group. The full-time position comes with a starting salary range of $68,000 – $86,000 and comes with medical insurance benefits, employer 401k contributions, and a hybrid work environment (Note: working up to 100% remotely at times). You will enjoy a workplace where employees work from home in a virtual environment with team members. We require being on-call for system support on a rotating basis and for scheduled visits at libraries when need arises.
- Lead the SWAN Information Technology and Systems Support team in ongoing operational tasks, prioritizing system stability and end user support
- Promote responsiveness and service to member libraries, managing first-line support for member problem reporting and resolution
- Analyze and report on member issues & needs identified through review of support requests
- Create the organization's IT budget and manage software licenses
- Demonstrate understanding of library technology and information security
- At least two (2) years of previous supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or related field with 5+ years relevant work experience
- Experience providing direct customer support.
- Experience using, supporting, and/or managing an ILS (Integrated Library System) platform.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Library Science, or related library/information technology field (preferred).
- Experience with configuration and support of the following:
- Cloud-based servers and remote administration of system architecture
- Microsoft O365 or Google Workspace suite
- Linux distributions (RedHat and Debian Linux preferred)
- Network infrastructure, including virtual private networks
SWAN offers a very generous benefits package to all full-time (37.5 hours/week) employees, including: a 9.75% 401(k) contribution and opt-in 457b and Roth plan; 20 days of paid vacation, 12 days of sick time, 11 paid holidays, and 3 days of personal time off per year to start; health, dental and vision insurance; life and disability insurance paid by SWAN; tuition reimbursement; wellness reimbursement; flexible scheduling and work-from-home options; and a bring your dog to work option!
Interested individuals, please submit your resume by clicking the link: https://swanlibraries.recruitpro.com/jobs/225379-48315.html
The position job description and organization staffing chart can be found on the SWAN website on the "Careers" page.
SWAN will provide equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, pregnancy, military status, marital status, order of protection status, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, or any other category protected by law, in accordance with all applicable law.