Cook Memorial Public Library District 9 (CMPLD) is seeking an individual with a courteous, friendly demeanor and great customer service skills to join the Circulation Department's Welcome Desk. This is a permanent year-round position. CMPLD is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Monday and Wed - 3 – 9 p.m.
Third Saturday and Sunday of a 4-week rotation:
- Saturday 8:45 - 5 p.m.
- Sunday 12:45 - 5 p.m.
- Greets patrons and directs them to appropriate areas of the library
- Answers incoming telephone calls and directs calls to appropriate extensions
- Registers patrons for library programs and trips
- Handles miscellaneous library correspondence, data entry, and other tasks as needed
- Strong people skills
- Detail-oriented, with good organizational skills
- Computer experience including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Reliable, flexible and willing to fill in additional hours when necessary
457 savings plan, paid sick leave and holidays, premium pay on Sundays, Cost of Living and Merit Pay Increases.
Open until Filled. For more more information, you may call Marla Littlefield, Human Resources Generalist at 847-362-2330x1102