The Customer Service Assistant II assists customers on the optimal use of Library services. Provides consistent, accurate, and timely handling of library materials for circulation. Provides quality customer service and performs assigned departmental duties. Contributes to general orderliness of facilities and library materials. Collaborates with other staff to resolve circulation related issues as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 2 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (Pension Plan)
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions