Peotone Public Library District
Full Time or Part Time:
20 - 24 hours per week, one evening a week and one Saturday a month.
$14.77 - $18.00/ hour DOQ
- Must possess a bachelor's degree, an LTA with job appropriate library experience or enroll in an LTA program within one year of employment.
- Handles the data entry (must be system certified) for the library
- Processes library materials as necessary.
- Maintains periodical subscriptions and renewals
- Attends job appropriate workshops, classes and meetings
- Liaison with the Library System's Automation Department on all data entry issues
- Is able to perform all Library Clerk duties when the need exists
- Performs other duties as requested.
Open until filled
Please fax or email your cover letter, resume and our application -