The Nippersink Public Library District in Richmond, IL has an opening for a Youth and Teen Services Supervisor. Under the supervision of the Library Director, this friendly and creative person will be responsible for the operation of the Youth and Teen Services Department and directly supervise three part-time employees. Duties and responsibilities include: planning, scheduling and promoting programs for children from birth through high school, develop and maintain the collection, and manage outreach activities to the community and the school district. This full-time, non-exempt position has the following requirements to apply:
* Master's Degree in Library Science from an ALA accredited school;
* Minimum of one to three years of experience working with youth and teens;
* Demonstrated computer/technology skills;
* Demonstrated programming experience;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Submit a cover letter, resume and 3 references to Cynthia Cole, Library Director, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.