The Computer Lab Assistant provides customer service and technology assistance in the Library computer labs. Maintains and operates computer hardware and software. Enforces the Library's policies and guidelines related to public access, in a professional and respectful way. Collaborates with other staff as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 1 week per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions