Must possess a bachelor's degree, an LTA with job appropriate library and managerial experience, or enroll in an LTA program within one year of employment.
- Plans, advertises and conducts all adult programs
- Supervises adult services staff
- Provides outreach services when necessary
- Teaches technology classes
- Responsible for collection development for adult materials (print and electronic) selections according to library policy
- Maintains adult department areas – including displays, signs, webpage etc.
- Handles reference questions
- Recommended: Notary Public and Deputy Registrar certified (within 60 days)
- Liaison with tech outsourced partners
- Attends job appropriate workshops, classes and meetings.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Please either email or fax a cover letter and application along with your resume - include references.