The CLC Library seeks an individual to provide library instruction, research and reference services to the CLC community. The College is committed to a Strategic Plan emphasizing access, success, collaboration, equity and inclusion. The Library seeks an individual dedicated to teaching and learning excellence who also:
• Values intellectual curiosity and innovative teaching strategies
• Creates a learning environment that promotes a sense of belonging for all students
• Demonstrates commitment to creating a personalized learning experience that reflects cultural consciousness
• Reflects the diversity of our community
1. Master's Degree in Library and Information Science from ALA accredited institution.
2. Demonstrated effective teaching, presentation and communication skills.
3. Proven commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
1. Bilingual in Spanish.
2. Experience in a community college setting.