Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company – Who we are…
Ex Libris, a ProQuest company, is a leading global provider of cloud-based solutions for higher education. Offering SaaS solutions for the management and discovery of the full spectrum of library and scholarly materials, as well as mobile campus solutions driving student engagement and success, Ex Libris serves thousands of customers in 90 countries. For more information about Ex Libris, see our website, and join us on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Customer Success Community Specialist
The Customer Success Community Specialist develops and executes engagement plans to build community engagement and increase adoption. In addition, creates engaging content designed to communicate best practices and build business value. The CSCS fosters relationships within their designated accounts surfacing success stories, references, and signs of risk and relays community feedback to relevant stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
• Support adoption, growth, and retention efforts at scale, including identifying common needs and challenges within the segment.
• In collaboration, design engagement plans to promote community and relationship building, including user days and online events. Liaises with regional, national, and international user groups.
• Work with internal stakeholders to assemble and create compelling content for solution(s), including drafting and managing email campaigns and webinars, that can be deployed across regions
• Interact directly with individual customers to understands goals, needs, and prevent or address risk; escalates as appropriate.
• Drive communication efforts, including content creation and distribution and analyzes effectiveness of current communication initiatives to inform and improve future efforts.
• Serve as an advocate for customers, proposing scaled solutions to help address, training, engagement, relationship, or product challenges.
• Surfaces and shares customer success stories
• Maintain a deep understanding of Ex Libris products.
Reasons you should apply...
1. Experience in marketing with working knowledge of marketing automation, such as HubSpot or Constant Contact.
2. Have a passion for working with libraries.
3. If you have a creative side!
Reasons this may not be a fit….
1. You need a lot of structure in your day.
2. You are not open to feedback from clients and coworkers.
3. You do not have email marketing experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field plus a minimum of 2 years related marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Passion for customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience working under pressure, managing uncertainty and change
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Excellent and creative problem-solving skills
Superstar Candidates will have…
• Proven experience in a customer-facing position
• Masters' degree in Library Science or equivalent experience working with libraries or higher education institutions
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach a resolution and maintain strong relationships.
• Capacity to learn and master new technology.
• Graphic design experience
More to love about becoming an Ex Libris/ ProQuest employee!
• Forbes Ranks ProQuest among 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• We hold fun on-site events
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
• We have a relaxed dress code… yes, that means blue jeans (and not just on Fridays!)
• All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy and academic journals
Other important information about this position:
• Once the office re-opens, this position is located at our Ex Libris office in Des Plaines, IL.
• This position may require up to 15% travel
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
At Ex Libris, we work hard and have fun doing it. Please consider joining our talented team!!
Link for Forbes Best Mid-Size Employers: https://www.proquest.com/about/news/2018/Forbes-Ranks-ProQuest-Among-Ame...