The Collection Development Librarian is responsible for developing, managing, and evaluating a balanced Library collection through prudent acquisition of materials within the budget. Keeps abreast of Library users' changing demands and works with other librarians and staff in assessing Library's material needs. Collaborates with other staff members as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 2 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions