The Information Services Librarian is responsible for providing in person and virtual reference and research assistance to patrons. This position participates in collection development, and ensures interactive user engagement with the library's digital content and online resources. Additionally, this position will help support library programs and community outreach.
Masters Degree required. Masters Degree in Library or Information Science from an accredited library school preferred. Two years library experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with electronic resources and the ability to use library databases.
- Ability to work well with patrons and staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creative and enthusiastic person with the ability to work with all ages
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated computer experience required. Knowledge of word processing, desktop publishing and library software preferred.
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift, push, carry, and/or pull moderate to heavy materials.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.