Indian Trails Public Library District
Full Time or Part Time:
$14.10 per hour
Some of the job duties include:
- Staffing the Circulation desk or drive up window while providing outstanding customer service to our members.
- Assist members and staff in the materials check-out process, including account information retrieval, payments and other concerns.
- Register new library members, maintain accurate records in library database and maintain library members' confidentiality.
- Perform claims returned procedures; process overdue and reserved items, complete program registration and assist members with self-check unit.
- Contact members and follow up on lost or missing items or service requests.
- File requested items on hold shelves; identify damaged and/or incomplete items and route items to appropriate area.
- Greet everyone who enters the library in a professional, friendly manner.
- Assist staff with materials check in process, including sorting materials, emptying bins etc. as needed.
- Promote materials, programs, events and services provided by the library.
This opportunity requires:
- High school diploma or equivalent certifications and/or experience required.
- Qualified candidates must have superb customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task, have attention to details and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to use computers and relevant software including but not limited to Google products.
- Ability to communicate effectively, use good judgement in the decision making process and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to be able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Open until filled
Send a cover letter and resume via e-mail to HR at email@example.com.
Please include the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please.