- High school diploma. LTA or special library training preferred.
- Library experience preferred.
- General computer skills.
- Library employees must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 30 lbs. They must be able to reach high library shelves and bend, as needed. A stool can be used, if needed. They must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist patrons with public computers.
- Assist in processing materials to be added to the Branch collection.
- Repair Branch materials.
- Check materials in and out to patrons.
- Assist with programming as needed.
Supervision: Reports to the Branch Operations Manager.
To apply, send a resume and three professional references to Lisa Koski, Branch Operations Manager, at email@example.com.