Job duties include:
- Searches for, edits, and exports MARC records from OCLC into the SWAN catalog..
- Revises previously cataloged materials, including necessary corrections on the item and in the database, as directed.
- Cooperates as a team member with the library staff in performing any duties essential to the achievement of effective library operations.
- Must be able to reach, remove, and replace materials on the top shelf of circulating collection of book stacks (78 inches high) and on all shelves below this height.
- Must be able to push a fully loaded cart weighing up to 200 pounds.
- Occasional bending, lifting, reaching (including overhead reaching), and carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds for short distances.
- Frequent repetitive motion and occasional periods of standing.
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Sirsi/Dynix Workflows
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution preferred.
- Competency in MS Office products required.
- Ability to express self well in English, both orally and in writing, required.
- One to two years of general office experience preferred.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter to John Bradford, Head of Materials Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.