Are you or someone you know in the Chicago/Southern Wisconsin area and are looking for a new opportunity? Come join our team!
Instruction and Outreach Librarian, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, Illinois
Reporting to the Library Director, the Instruction and Outreach Librarian is responsible for leading the design, implementation, and assessment of the Boxer Library instructional and outreach initiatives including integration of information literacy into various Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFUMS) programs, orientations, library tours, workshops, collaborating with the Boxer Library team to manage the library's digital presence through online guides and tutorials supported by LibGuides and the library website, and fostering awareness of library resources and services through marketing in both print and online media.
Required Education and Experience
- ALA Accredited masters degree.
- Two years academic library experience.
- Experience with designing curricular activities for students enrolled in higher education programs.
- Experience with creating print instructional materials as well as online instructional content within a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) certification.
- Experience working in a health sciences environment.
- Experience working with graduate level students.
Interested candidates must apply electronically through https://www.rosalindfranklin.edu/employment/
Applications must include:
- A cover letter addressing the candidate's passion for teaching students in higher education along with their experiences and qualifications in fostering the development of information literacy skills across various academic programs.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Three (3) professional references