The Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library District in Hampshire, IL is looking for a creative, organized, and enthusiastic individual to join our team in marketing the Library to our community!
- Plan and direct online and print marketing for the library.
- Create print and digital materials to be used in marketing campaigns.
- Manage social media accounts, press releases, and other marketing channels to promote library news.
- Manage budget, and work with Director and other managers in supporting the library's strategic plan.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/public relations, non-profits, or similar.
- Minimum two years implementing and running a marketing campaign.
- Strong proficiency with desktop publishing software including Microsoft Publisher, Canva, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, bilingual skills a plus.
Students and retirees with the necessary experience are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits: IL Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF), supplemental insurance available for purchase, life insurance, accruable PTO. Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.