Assists Building Services Director in maintaining a clean, safe, and functional environment for library staff and patrons.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs various cleaning tasks
- Responsible for meeting room set up
- Responsible for replacing light bulbs
- Performs tasks related to building and landscape maintenance
- Performs minor electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to read and follow instructions
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Familiar with measuring chemicals
- Ability to climb ladders
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must possess a valid Illinois driver's license and pass a background check.
Applications available on the Library's website or at Rolling Meadows Library, 3110 Martin Lane, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008.
E-mail to: RMLemployment@rmlib.org