The Lake Bluff Public Library is seeking a friendly and customer service-oriented person to work in our Youth Services and Circulation departments. Youth Services serves ages birth through high school, and Circulation provides information and service to patrons of all ages. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver who particularly enjoys working with children and caregivers and can think on their feet and thrive in a busy and constantly changing environment.
- Assist patrons in locating library materials, and check out materials for patrons at the front desk.
- With training, answer reader's advisory queries.
- Promptly and accurately answer a variety of patron questions.
- Troubleshoot basic problems with the public computers and equipment (resolving printer jams, saving information to flash drives, etc.)
- Two years of college or current enrollment as a college student is preferred.
- This position involves a high level of contact with the public: excellent verbal communication is a must.
- Previous library or customer service experience is not required, but will be considered favorably.
- Knowledge of children's and teen's literature, and an interest in learning more!
We are looking to fill this position of approximately 12 hours per week. Evening and weekend availability a must.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter using our application for employment webform.