Marengo-Union Library is seeking a friendly, innovative, energetic candidate to join our Information Services Department.
Essential Duties/ Major Responsibilities:
• Develop, coordinate, evaluate, and publicize adult, young adult, and children's programs including outreach.
• Develop and maintain partnerships/relationships with area museums, government agencies, businesses, art agencies, and city Parks and Recreation departments to provide a broader range of programs.
• Recruit, coach, and evaluate outside program providers.
• Write, copy, and plan promotional materials for events. Participate in all special events and promotion committees to ensure programs are appropriate for event.
• Provide circulation desk duties when needed.
• Provide Homebound services as needed.
• Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years in community relations, customer service, or data analysis role Knowledge, Ability, and Skills:
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Send resume, letter of application, and three references to Sondra Terry, Library Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Marengo-Union Library District is an equal opportunity employer.