We are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant to join the Facilities team. This role will be responsible for routine maintenance and janitorial services at the library such as:
- Cleaning, vacuuming, mopping, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, etc. Regularly check rest rooms and maintain cleanliness.
- Performing light and routine maintenance work including light bulbs, ballast replacement, room set-ups, and minor repairs. Use snowplow/blower as directed.
- Providing manual labor in other maintenance, remodeling or construction projects as directed. May troubleshoot library's mechanical systems and reset or restart systems as directed due to outages.
Requirements & Skills
Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and excel in Our Culture.
High school diploma/GED and related work experience is preferred.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must submit:
- A letter of interest describing how your qualifications and experience meet those required for the position.
- Complete the attached availability schedule.
This opportunity will remain open for applications until the position is filled. Only electronic submissions will be considered.