- To ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information.
- To empower students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, and ethical users of information.
- To instill a love of learning in all students and ensure equitable access to information.
- To collaborate with classroom teachers and specialists to design and implement lessons and units of instruction, and assess student learning and instructional effectiveness.
- To provide the leadership and expertise necessary to ensure that the school library program is aligned with the mission, goals, and objectives of the school and the school district, and is an integral component of the learning/instructional program.
The school librarian creates an environment where collaboration and creative problem solving thrive. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who instills enthusiasm in others by making them feel that they are important members of a team and actively fosters an environment of creativity, innovation, and openness to new ideas, welcoming and encouraging input from others to create consensus.
For more information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11un-45zlxOOvrzR8OAhjDrtLOPQ1KJjw8PT-...
Send your resume with two professional references and a cover letter to Madeleine Wolske at firstname.lastname@example.org.