The Developer understands and follows the mission and values of NPL. Manages and maintains various applications and databases relevant to library services and resources for optimal performance. Assists in the development and implementation of IT initiatives, applying all relevant policies and procedures. Performs functions to assist and support the System Administrator in the management and maintenance of the web delivery of library services and resources. Collaborates with other staff as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 2 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions