Are you skilled at creating and editing content for the web? Do you have experience creating and editing photos, graphics, and video to tell compelling stories? Do you have a knack for using online content to engage an audience? The Des Plaines Public Library is searching for a Web Services Assistant to join our team, and if you answered yes to these questions, it could be you!
As part of the Web Services team, you will collaborate with other departments to create new content for the library's website and social media, create documentation and tutorials related to the library's services, and share your expertise in small workshops.
- Bachelor's degree.
- One year experience creating and promoting content on the web and social media for an organization.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends as required.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and/or HTML & CSS is preferred.
- Instruction experience preferred.
Full job description
This job is open until filled
Please include the following with your application:
- Cover Letter and resumé together in a single document.
The Des Plaines Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
Use the following site to submit your application: