Do you love libraries and helping people find information and resources? Do you like interacting with adults and teens from diverse backgrounds? If so, the Aurora Public Library may be the place for you. We are currently looking for a part-time reference assistant at our Eola Road Branch location.
- Provide library customers with basic reference, instructional and readers advisory services
- Assist with adult and teen programming
- Place local holds and initiate inter-library loan transactions
- Assist customers with basic office and e-content technology questions
- Write reports and compile data
- Bachelor's Degree or LTA Certification
- Previous public library experience preferred
- Work experience with the public preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Spanish language skills are desirable
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of our application can be found at https://aurora.libnet.info/images/pdfs/aurora/HR/Application_for_Employment.pdf