The Technology Instructor understands and follows the mission and values of NPL. Provides customer service and technology assistance. Develops and presents technology training for library users and staff in individual and group settings, including multimedia applications and devices. Assists with technology troubleshooting. Enforces the Library's Policy #255 Public Access Computers in a professional and respectful way. Proactively participates in outreach. Collaborates with other staff as needed and assists in creating a positive environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our website to carefully review the job description and work schedule and submit an online application.
The benefits of this position at the Naperville Public Library include:
- Annual Vacation Accrual: 2 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Annual Sick Accrual: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health Benefits available for 30+Hour Positions