A Program Associate is responsible for providing operational support related to the designated staffing program (Chicago Public Library Foundation). The operational support may include administrative, accounting, procurement, research, and payroll support. The Program Associate will work directly with the Program Manager to meet all program goals. The Program Associate will also work closely with his/her Advanced Resources counterparts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. Other duties may be assigned.
- Administrative Coordinator for client program account
- Act as liaison between the assigned associates (Teacher in the Library, CyberNavigator, etc.) and the Program Managers/Leads to ensure appropriate level of customer service is being delivered to the end user (Chicago Public Library)
- Weekly compilation of payroll information from associates. This duty may require verbal and written communication with associates regarding processing of their payroll. (This includes approving payroll time, auditing hours reported, and follow-up communication to the associates who are missing timesheets and in jeopardy of missing submission deadlines)
- Responsible for providing reports as requested by the Program Manager to support the deliverables to the client, includes invoicing and procurement
- Manage procurement process for CPLF-funded items and services, including but not limited to goods purchased from online and brick and mortar stores, catering, transportation, hotel stays, and airfare. Effectively communicate with vendors for purchases and reconciliatory transactions.
- Responsible for data auditing, cleanup, and monitoring for accuracy; responsible for generating monthly and ad hoc reports, both summative and detailed, from data collected from field staff.
- Ensure associates consistently follow and understand reporting processes, including follow up communications and updating of any instructional manuals
- Work with Advanced Resources' billing department to ensure all costs are properly allocated in alignment with contract terms
- Other administrative duties as assigned by Management
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year successful in an administrative , customer service, or data analysis role
- Ability to project plan and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a results-orientated team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and have strong attention to detail
This job description is a summary. It is not intended to be comprehensive in detail. Individuals with this job title will be expected to perform according to their individual goals and evaluations in addition to this job description and all applicable standards (SOPs, manuals, code of conduct, laws, regulations, etc.).