Are you a detail oriented, self-starter who likes a good challenge? If so, we have the job for you at Aurora Public Library. We are currently looking for a part time Materials Aide at our Eola Road Branch.
- Provide uniformly gracious and friendly service to all customers
- Check in, sort and shelve returned materials
- Search for and collect customer holds, lost and missing items
- Maintain orderliness in stacks by shelf reading, shifting materials and edging
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Basic ability to read and comprehend oral and written instructions in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and move or transport up to 100 pounds of library materials from one location to another
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
A copy of our application can be found at http://www.aurorapubliclibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/Application-for-employment-2016-09.pdf