Are you ready to join the LLD Administrative team and promote smart, strong, and innovative Library services to the District? Administration seeks a tech-savvy Communications Coordinator who is thoughtful, organized, and understands public service. This is a full time position. Some evening and weekend work required.
This position involves using professional marketing techniques to coordinate LLD promotional materials, resources, and communications. This includes using both traditional and emerging media tools. Involves public relations activities.
- Promotion of library-wide events, services, and news using appropriate and effective marketing strategies and techniques.
- Coordinate, edit, and format LLD newsletter. Plan and organize the mailing of newsletters. Publish and monitor online newsletters and other electronic communications.
- Manage web site content. Contribute and post to website and social media platforms.
- Research online community platforms befitting Library communications/promotions. Seek new outlets for advocacy.
- Act as LLD photographer/videographer for special events. Document, edit, and publish images of Library activities. Video-editing experience required.
- Able to accept routine directional/constructive critique and provide modifications to achieve departmental goals.
- Embraces leading-edge design aesthetic.
Please supply a letter of interest and resume to Tatiana Weinstein at email@example.com. Applicants may include accomplishments/design examples as attachments. Email correspondence only.