The Winnetka-Northfield Public Library District is seeking an individual who is organized, detail-oriented, and likes helping people. This position is a part-time opportunity with a weekly hour average between 15-18 hours. These hours are a mix of days, nights, weekends and holidays.
The applicant must:
• Be highly skilled at detail work
• Have reliable transportation between district branches
• Ability to successfully pass a background check
• Able to sit or stand for long periods
• Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., bend and stretch or use a step-stool to routinely retrieve materials on very high or low shelves. Able to maneuver book carts up to 80 lbs.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Head of Circulation Services, Katie Cangelosi (email@example.com) with Part Time Library Page in the subject line.