The Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library District in Hampshire, IL is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and organized individual for our Adult and Teen Services Department.
- Develop and coordinate programs for youth grade 8+. Assist Department Manager with programming for area schools.
- Answer questions on books, library services and technology.
- Buy materials for the Teen collection.
- Work regularly scheduled front desk shifts.
- Assist Department Manager on special projects.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills, strong work ethic, and a sense of humor.
- Must enjoy working with people of all ages.
- Some college, Associates Degree or LTA Certificate preferred.
- Up-to-date on books, movies, games and youth pop culture.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
Social work and Education students as well as those with teen programming experience are encouraged to apply.
Benefits: IL Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF), supplemental insurance available for purchase, life insurance, accruable PTO. Ella Johnson Memorial Public Library District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Application Note: Print, complete and submit the EJMPLD application here along with a cover letter and resume to: Angel Flores, Manager Adult & Teen Services, PO Box 429, Hampshire, IL 60140 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Teen/Adult Services Associate. No Phone calls, please.