Midwest Central CUSD #191
Full Time or Part Time:
Salary and work year according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, which can be found at www.midwestcentral.org.
- To ensure that students and staff are effective, ethical users and creators of information and ideas.
- To provide intellectual and physical access to material in multiple forms.
- To collaborate with other teachers in providing instruction that fosters competence.
- To promote enjoyment of, and appreciation for, reading.
- Valid Illinois teaching license.
- Meets current school librarian licensure standards of the Illinois State Board of Education.
- Comfortable in a taking on leadership roles for teaching and training.
- Flexible and possess the ability to adhere to strict deadlines and be self-motivated.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents.
- Ability to travel to meetings and work independently with little supervision.
- Team player with the ability to work in multiple buildings.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary and work year according to the Collective Bargaining Agreement, which can be found at www.midwestcentral.org.
Open until filled
Todd Hellrigel, Ed. D.